Monday, November 20, 2006

Tracking

I get to go into work late tomorrow so I'm up late writing tonight. But not for much longer.

Not much of a post today, except to say that I'm grateful that the words are flowing again. Maybe not great words, but since SFD is what I'm after, they'll do. :)

TTFN!

**************************************
TRACKING...

Yesterday's Big Accomplishment:
Re-established my accountability log (tracking).
Began writing the scene where Kailia sets off on her own again.

Today's Target:
Continue writing scene (above).
Update reverse-outline. (Didn't get to that yet.)

On the Percolator:
Need to read MARU through from beginning so as not to lose the reins on the timetable before I go any further.
Also need to read through the western and start figuring out how to fill in the holes.

No comments: