Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blowing It or Blowing It Off

It's all about attitude.

Myself, if I have a day where I don't do squat, I call it blowing it off. 'Blowing it' has too much of self-flagellation about it and, as good as I can be about guilting myself, there is such a thing as going too far. No sense in beating myself up for being human.

And, as one might just guess...I blew off writing yesterday (other than updating the blog).

Back on the horse today, though.

Giddyup!

***
TRACKING...

Yesterday's Big Accomplishment:
Er, see above.

Today's Target:
1000 words of MS for western. (And not getting so involved I forget to go to my dentist appointment.)

On the Percolator:
1000 words of MS for western.
 

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Atta girl. We all do that, and I like your take on it. A little perspective goes a long way!

Mrs. Mitty said...

Thanks Cindy! :)