Saturday, December 30, 2006

Life

Life is hard sometimes. Like now.

We're facing the loss of a very loved person in our family, my father-in-law. The doctors give him about six to eight weeks. I don't know what to say, or not say, here on the blog, except that he will be terribly missed by all of us when he's gone.

He is in hospice care now and we will all be spending a lot of time there, so I don't anticipate blogging much for the next couple of months.

Until later, then, hug your loved ones and be well.

M

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so very sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jenny said...

((hugs)) We'll be praying for you guys.

Mrs. Mitty said...

Dear Jenny and Sara,

Thank you both so much for the prayers, hugs, and good thoughts. Those things have helped us all get through and I am sure they helped contribute to Dad's gentle passing.

Hugs to you both,
Maureen